Textos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.com
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I am a Primary School English teacher learning about TICS! In this blog I will tell you about different tools and ideas to use in your class! Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Sunday 6 March 2016

Evaluating CLIL eprojects

Good afternoon! Here is my evaluation of one CLIL project 
I chose this one because it was quite similar to the one I had in mind to create, and I could pick up some ideas. 
I think this task was  very useful since now I am more aware of what I want for my project, and what I don't want. I have seen some things that this project could improve and I would try to include these improvements in my own project. 
To show you my analysis I have created a presentation with "Pearltrees", although I have to say that I was a little bit dissapointed when I found out that the vast majority of the options were only for prenium users (you had pay). Anyway, I find it quite useful and the result is brilliant and very visual. 
This activity can be done with children as well. We could ask them to evaluate their peers projects and in this way we would be working cognition (HOTS) according to the Bloom's Taxonomy. 
You can see the evaluation with pearltrees here 



Anamavic

No comments:

Post a Comment