Textos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.com
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I am a Primary School English teacher learning about TICS! In this blog I will tell you about different tools and ideas to use in your class! Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Wednesday 17 February 2016

What is CLIL?

 Well, probably if you are reading this you  already know that CLIL means: Content and language integrated learning, although for me it is much more than that. Some days ago I posted a definition on twitter which for me reflects CLIL the best (click here to see it)
Why is that? Unfortunately, for many decades languages was only affordable for a little part of the population, for example inmigrants usually did not have the opportunity to learn english due to their economy. However, things have fortunately change, and now the vast majority of the schools are bilingual, what means that every single child can attend a bilingual school and so learn the language. For me that is fantastic, we all deserved to be taugh without distintion to race, gander or economical status.
Thanks to twitter I can share what I think with the world and I also interact with people about a common topic! It was good to know that one of my peers thinks exactly the same, that thanks to CLIL a wide range of students can learn English!

We could use twitter in class, maybe by creating a hashtag with our students we can take note of their work in class easily. We could also recommend that they follow special people related to education that will help them to learn a lot! 





Image from pixabay

















No comments:

Post a Comment