Textos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.comTextos Animados en MuchoGrafico.com
Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog! I am a Primary School English teacher learning about TICS! In this blog I will tell you about different tools and ideas to use in your class! Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question!

Saturday 27 February 2016

My webmix for future CLIL projects



Hi everybody! How are you doing? I am glad to tell you today about my webmix for future CLIL projects! My colleagues and I have been selecting CLIL material in a common board in pinterest.

Wait what do you say? You don't know pinterest? Don't worry I am going to explain you! it is social webpage in which it is really easy to create an account, and you can start using it today, it is completely free. We can say that  it is like a virtual cork board in which you can find, share and post images, videos of any topic. Then you can create your own board, as we did, and start "pinning" (adding other people images) to your board. You can have a look at our class board here or even in the right side of this blog.

Once we have enough I started selecting those materials which I consider that were going to be useful for my future CLIL projects. Although we were free to choose other pages to do our webmix I chose to carry on using pinterest since I am familiarised with it already and I love it!  And... this is the final result!!! click here (I also created a widget to make it easier to have access to it, you will find it in the right side of this blog)  What do you think? Feel free to follow my board if you like it! Furthermore you have to know that before selecting the materials we take into account the copyright, so you can use them in your classroom and lessons with your kids! Isn't that fantastic? :) If you are a teacher probably you know how important being organised is, and having a board like this one can save a lot of time when creating attractiuve lessons for our students!

 Let me know what you think by posting a comment! And do not hesitate to ask me if you have a doubt about how to use pinterest! I will be more than happy to help you! And come soon, the TICS adventure has just begun, we still have a lot of challenges to take and a lot of things to learn together!
See you soon!





Image from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment